Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today's Projects

Did a little more crafting today. I did 2 LO's and 2 cards. One of the LO's and cards were for challenges over at the ScrapFit Winter Crop.

Malik

Family Portrait taken at my Aunt Ouida's 100th B-day party in Biloxi. This is a Becky Fleck sketch from January 2010

Home Sweet Home

Another Page Map and this was for the Home Sweet Home challenge :D

cards Eagle Challenge

The cards for the Eagle challenge. I found the bird stamp as a Martha Stewart set at Tuesday Morning for 2.99 :D

And if you couldn't tell the random generator picked yarn today :D

My January Stitching for the Christmas Stitch A Long at Dragon My Needle I didn't have my fabric for the project I wanted and I found this at A.C. Moore for 5 bux :D
January stitching

Have a wonderful evening and may you find crafty time this week!

1 comment:

Yoyo said...

Lovely cards!! I particuarly like the bird stamped one.

Ziggy, I'll bet you were clicking on that "e-mail link button" near the comments section in my blog. Forgot that, it will open an email in the program on your desktop, so it won't work if you don't use that program. Instead, just open whatever e-mail program you normally use and send me email. I did take this picture...but if you have a larger image on the camera it would be better to have that so send it along if you can. send to yoyo_9203 at yahoo dot com. Hugs Yoyo