Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge

The challenge over at Cuttlebug Challenge was to make a red pocket card. I found this tutorial at Splitcoaststampers and found some Cosmo Cricket Paper.
When making cards make sure you don't put the adhesive too far up ;)

I used the swiss dots cuttlebug folder on the tag and a scalloped corner rounder I had from Creative Memories. The stamps and punch are fiskars and I had happend to cut the shapes before hand and were in my stash bag :D Sticker is from Cosmo Cricket and the buttons were in my stash and was my random number item for the day :D Just happend to be putting away the paper when I saw one of the titles was camp sweet camp so I cut out the word sweet to put on the front of the card.

double pocket card

Photobucket

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Yummm...you had me at Swiss dots and Cosmo Cricket ;)

Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Challenge blog!

Shantaie said...

Oh this is so cute! I really like your diagonal pocket!!

Thanks for joining us for pocket cards this week at cuttlebug challenge blog

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

So cute! Thanks for the tutorial link, I may go try one of these out!!