Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dirty Scraps Challenge #2 and card

I finally finished a card with a faux grid I made by scoring lines on the paper and then filing to show them up. Yes I used PINK! It's a b-day card so it's not for me ;) This was for the House Mouse Challenge.
Photobucket

For the #2 Dirty Scraps challenge. To scrapbook a pivotal point in your life. So I chose my parent's house. I didn't have a photo of the front so I had to get a Google Map shot! Funny enough my car is the red one in the drive way. The other photos are from my 20th B-day of my friends and one pic has Steve. The papers are Cosmo Cricket and I used thickers for my letters. Thanks to @sarahei for picking number 4 and helping me decide on the Cosmo Cricket ;) The letters are Thickers and the punch says Susan something I can't read because the clearance sticker won't come off ;) I used a Page Map from Jan 2010.

Journaling reads In the 5th grade my family decided to move from our little house on 4th ave. We went house hunting and toured several homes. The 1 I liked best had a basement room for me and lots of stairs. Mom didn't like the stairs so we moved to this home. This home decided my school zone which would have been differnt in the other home. Int he other house I may have never taken Drama or Child development. I wouldn't meet the friends tha would become C.A.S.C and take me to Laser Tag where I would meet my husband.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hi great idea def. quick n easy great card thanks for joining us at HM&F .

Christine xx

Taffy said...

Hahah! Glad you used pink.. I HAVE TO MAKE A PINK MINI ALBUM!! *blech!* haha I like your card.. it's cute.. aren't those HM images cute? I still have a bunch of images from Cindy's image rak she sent me.. :)

Awww love the l/o and your journaling... great stuff girl!

Laurajean said...

your layout is AWESOME ziggy....love your take on this challenge...U rock girl :)

AmesOx said...

Wonderful take on the Challenge! Don't you just love how one event in your life can change your world. And in this case for the better!