Followers

Monday, January 11, 2010

#21 Cuttlebug

The Random Number for today was 21 and Cuttlebug Folders. I used 4 folders on this card, distressed stripes, swiss dot (reversed) and the I love you and Heart.

I filed the stripes, used Black Soot distressing ink and Fired Brick Distress Embossing Powder. The doodads are mostly stash the circle and hearts are thickers and the hearts were inked in Brick Red. The papers and fibers are Basic Grey Scarlett's Letter. Brads are from I kan' dee and the cards are Jolees.

Instructions for TRI Shutter card can be found here.

front

open

3 comments:

Taffy said...

Ziggs, you did an awesome job! I love it. I'm to scared to scared to use more than one folder! i gotta try this.. LOL

Karen Brooks said...

Zigs that is way too cute! Great job on that card too! I so love it!

Ziggyeor said...

LOL Taffy it was all added seperatly so I don't know why you're worried :D I did do the swissdot folder backwards if you couldn't tell LOL ;) I just need some heavier tape because that middle piece is falling off.

Thanks Karen :D