Followers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I scrapped!

I made some stuff today! Got to be home all day because School was cancelled for snow which didn't come till afternoon and then the roads are icy so no school tomorrow either :p Wonder what I'll get tomorrow I wonder how early some of the online crops start? :D

Fiskars Intentions LO
My Intentions LO for Fiskars Challenge. The glue smeared out from adhering the grunge board so I just smoothed it out and it shows up in the photograph :p

Heart Plaque
I used the Fiskars Card Sketch to make this to hang on my door.

stickles
Finally found the velcro to stick all my stickles where I can see them. Except for one but it's a duplicate color :D

I numbered things that I need to use up and put it in a random number generator and got grunge board today :D

No comments: