Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Scrap Fit Calendar Challenge

I went over to Scrap Fit for their Winter Crop and decided to start on the calendar challenge. I was a wee bit distracted when I'd go over to the Zachary Quinto Community and ask for particular pictures that I remembered but didn't have :D Thanks to the people who found the shirt pic, spock smily pic and other smily pics to help me complete the calendar :D

I used a Cloud Nine Board book that I had won and it worked out perfect :D The papers are all Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend except for October which is Haunted. The photo on October is by Tyler Shields
The embelishments are from Cosmo Cricket, Thickers and some American Crafts Flair. I used Love Elsie doodle stamps on August. The stamp on October is Cosmo Cricket Haunted and paper was inked in Orange Marmalade Distress Ink and stamped in Black Soot Distress Ink by Tim Holt.

and now for the pic spam
cover

janfeb

march april

mayjune

july august

sept oct

nov dec

No comments: