I went out to Sit and Stitch last night and started a project. Then had to rip it out because after I stitched the middle I somehow flipped the fabric and stitched the rest of it the wrong spot. So tonight I fixed and got a little further. Hopefully I don't find anymore mistakes :p
I have a new ort container. My ferrets broke the last one :p So this one is a plastic box that used to hold Monty Python game playing cards. As no one else has cards to play with me I emptied it to be used for orts. At least this won't shatter if I leave it on the end table and the ferret climbs his way back onto the couch.
I might get together with a friend tomorrow to stitch a bit on my new project :D