Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

weekend progress

 I finally did spray adhesive George and Jim!  They're sticky now but at least they're stuck together and not losing bits of themselves.
 A LO I did for Friday Fast Track at Scrapping the Moments and Letter D for Colorful Creations.  Now I have to think of E and F for next month.
 Last night watched Star Trek TOS, Doctor who and did some back stitching.
 Friday I didn't stitch all day like I normally do but I did get a second paw mostly done.  Then discovered that some of the gray is out of place but I'll just have to figure out how to fill in around it.
Stitched a lot on the Love Quilt square.  Hubs is now to the same place where I was at in Bones so we watched that yesterday.  I quit on this when I kept putting the light yellow in the the V heart in the wrong place like three times!  Also had to redo some of the blue but fortunately not all of it.  Maybe on break I can either do the yellow right or fill in the pink.

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

Love the ORT squares!

Thank you for NOT using word verification!

Ziggyeor said...

thanks :) yup went through my settings and made sure it was off.

Lynn said...

You made some great progress with your WIP on the weekend. Good for you!

Mangogirl said...

great stitching :D