Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

Ferret Friday Fast Track and Hockey Day

 Friday Fast Track at Scrapping The Moments.  Quick LO looked for a pic and found my car and I don't think I had scrapped it yet.  I think of my car as my TARDIS.  I smiled all the first month every time I was thinking I didn't want to go to work but at least I got to drive my car!  The journaling is about how I'm contemplating getting it as my actual license tag.
 And he has a paw!  Will stitch a bit more on him later, got home and did the LO and had dinner but I took a picture since I was snapping the LO at the same time.
Today was wear your Jersey Day for Hockey in America.  Hubs was wondering why I was wearing it since my team doesn't have a game today.  Actually my team and hubs is playing tomorrow but as it's on NHL it's blacked out in our system so we'll have to watch it later.  Plus a friend invited me over to scrapbook and I have stitching later that afternoon ;)  So I'll be nice and busy and just crossing my fingers the Penguins beat the Flyers :D  (Yes I know we're fans of rival teams and if we had grown up in Pennsylvania this might have been a huge problem but we lived and met in FL and were happy to find a hockey fan!)

5 comments:

Mouse said...

ohhh love the fact you are rival teams .lol well done on the stitching front , hope you have a fab crafting weekend :) and my bike used to the the time machine ..lol
love mouse xxxxx

Topcho said...

LOL! Love your TARDIS!

Lynn said...

Your WIP is coming along great!
Last weekend here it was Hockey Day in Canada where hockey is celebrated all over the country. My hubby proudly wore his Toronto Maple Leafs jersey much to the disdain of all the Ottawa Senators fans in our area, lol!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great progress on your stitching :)

Ewa said...

Lol, I always name my cars, too! Ferret is coming along nicely!