Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Olympic Torch Relay

The Olympic Torch Relay starts in a few hours http://www.london2012.com/torch-relay/about/

I have a small project I found that I had bought who knows when at the LNS.  Though I did find a bigger project I was going to do during the games.  I'm going to try to do this little project during the relay.   Now the project is The Sweetheart Tree's Stars & Stripes Heart.  I cannot find a picture of it anywhere though the site still sells the charm.  It has several bands to make the inside of the heart and I'm already confused at band 4.  It's also supposed to use some blending filaments and beads it looks like but I have a skein of Weeks Dye Works Independence that color changes red white and blue so I am going to try and use that and see how it goes.

I'm going to post a pic of the pattern tomorrow.  When I get done with it I'll 'Relay' it to the next person.  I guess if the person needs the charm I can get one to mail?  How should I handle that best do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great project but I'm not sure how to do it!

Ziggyeor said...

I know it'd be easier with a pic but I didn't take on a the LNS and now we kinda don't go there anymore. The Sweetheart Tree doesn't have a pic and a google search turned up nothing. I will have to post progress pics when I work on it.