Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Looking for a Free Alpha pattern

Hey readers of the loopy trail. I have finished my space ship pattern for the Love Quilt! However they ask that you stitch your name and your city somewhere on the square. I'm looking for a free alphabet pattern that's small but has a little spacey feel. I know that's hard and can mean different things to people but not looking for a Times New Roman or old Gothic font. Maybe something like a digital read out? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm currently in FL and I've brought 3 other projects to work on. My two samplers that I started and the Cleaning the House one. However, the pattern for Cleaning the House is back in TN :p So I will have to e-mail my BIL and get him to find it and scan it. Also, was hoping to buy some threads for another project but I left that pattern and I don't know if I can accurately tell BIL where the book is in my room! So if anyone has the Leisure Arts Exotic Pets book and can find the ferret pattern I need to know what Krineks are required :D

I have some photos of my other projects that I did during my February Crush which I ended last Sunday. Just coming down to FL so quickly and then finding out I'll be staying all week I haven't had time to post pics.

2 comments:

Aurelia Eglantine said...

I don't know if this will help, but Carrie's Creations has over 40 free simple cross-stitch alphas over at Free Patterns Online ; none are very spacy, although #29 looks a little robo-chic to me :)

There are also some spiffy free alphas over at Better Cross Stitch Patterns and they have pic previews of the charts. #18 Robot may be what you're looking for.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your vacation! Happy Stitching! If the linkys don't work for you, let me know.

Ziggyeor said...

Thanks I'll check these out! I keep looking but I get distracted by other patterns!