Followers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

More Week Long Crop

(arg screwed up and lost my post :p )

Ok I'm doing a weeklong crop over here It's about to end.

Why is it when I go over to Cristals for a few hours crop I end up bringing most of my stash (acutally it's not most which is all the more sad) Photobucket

The Maniquin is for Cristal so that didn't come home with me but she did pay me back and THEN took me and the other lady at the crop to a scrapbook store where I spent that and my last dollar and a cool sticker used on this LO Photobucket
and another really cool stamp which I'll have to use soon!

I also did this for a challenge to use Pink, Glitter and Bling. There's a pink bow in the picture, pink on the PP, glitter on the cupcake sticker and stickles on the grungeboard
Photobucket

This was for a challenge with a pic taken at night so I had to find this pic from my 24th B-day of my Best Friend and I going to see Inside Man for $1.00 Photobucket

Then I did this one at home of my family eating Breakfast at Cracker Barrel when we were in Biloxi (actually this was in GulfPort oops LOL) Photobucket

No comments: