Followers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Vacation and blogger party

Well I'm on vacation so forgive me for not posting a Wednesday book review post. I posted something over at ZQC but if there's not a post then there's no comments. So every things about equal on the comments still. I'm signing up for a blog party at 2 Bags Full You have time to sign up until Jan 15th so hurry over. Then the 19th we'll be posting and doing a rather huge blog hop to gain more followers and connect with people. I found this over at Daffycats page so go over and leave her some love and follow if you don't follow yet. Anyone wondering about the first part of this post I'm doing a Winter Reads I'll be stitching a book mark for the giveaway so my Blog Prize for Jan 19th will probably be another one since they are flat and easy to ship. Ok we're going out to eat dinner so I'll compose another post tomorrow when we're on the road or back home. Need to charge the battery too :p

1 comment:

Vicki Boster said...

Ziggyeor-
I have just loaded your blog in for my Grow Your Blog party. I look forward to your special post on the 19th. I hope you make lots of new friends!
Vicki