Followers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stranded Challenge


There was a challenge on the Shaker Box if you were stranded and we could only pick certain items and then the final challenge was to make a squash book. I stuck witht he topic a little too well and made it that I was on CASC island (CASC is my group of friends so there's a lot of inside information.) It was a fun book to do :D I could only use 2 sheets of green cardstock, Black Cardstock (I had one other sheet and I never used it.) BG archaic papers, buttons, paper clips assorted punches and KI Gloo. My black pen is about to die on me :p



Ziggy

2 comments:

Bamabel said...

Whoa! You've been a busy girl Zigs! LOVE it all gf! So creative! Keep goin'!

I also enjoyed talkin' with ya last night! We all need to do that more often! So fun!

Maggie Lamarre said...

That will make someone day
:)
Maggie
Http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com