Followers

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Birthday Bash Week 4

No I didn't forget, not really. I just hadn't made a page! So finally did one today.

Week 4 It’s May 1st and we’re in my Birthday Month.
Scrappers –
Use the sketch


Monochrome is the theme: yellow, purple or green. You can have a bit of neutral color like white, black, kraft/tan but most of the LO, card, altered item should be one of the three color choices.


Have a pocket or hidden journaling or a project that opens and reveals something else.
Stitchers - Over at It’s Geek to Me the Theme-a-lisous is monochrome. So stitchers may have a project they may have been picked out but, stitch a monochrome project in one of my three favorite colors: yellow, purple or green. Just for me to see on your blog :)
Photos – you guessed it something in one of my favorite colors: yellow, purple or green. I’ll take a photo altered in that hue or if you find an Iris to shoot that’ll be a bonus :)
Again projects new as of today and you have a month to post your completed project or project progress if you’re stitching (remember the pic of what it will look like)

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is working out great because I already do Theme-a-licious and one of my items comes in one of your favourite colours!