Followers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Room pics

These are not the most current pics but will give you an idea on why this room needs to be organized!
Which a little of may happen today but first I need to clean Ponder's cage!

Now you see the round table in the top pic, I've boxed all the LO's and then moved that out and a 6 cube one will take it's place, I moved the albums to the coffee table but the shoe organizer I bought for my stamps to hang on that door can't be reached.  So that will have to move to another door.  I have a circle to walk in the room because I have my black crop bag, the box of LO's and something else in the middle of the floor.
The brown ferret in the pic is Pratchett.  The pics I think were taken early June of last year right before he stepped on the Rainbow.  The white one Ponder is the ferret I have left and his cage has not been cleaned since Atlanta!  So now that he's out running around I'm going to tackle that.

4 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

Cage cleaning is my least favorite chore too!

Ziggyeor said...

yes and I leave it for way too long. It's cleaned out now. The ferret got a bath too. Now to find him so we can get out of the house!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Love your ferret but cage cleaning sounds awful! I have cats and hate cleaning the litter tray (:

Hope you managed some re-organisation and have a good weekend.

Mouse said...

awwww bless seeing them together ... and ponder did you find him ???
love your chaos btw ... looks a wee bit like my room too :) love mouse xxx