Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dress Up Catch Up

Hubs and I went to Atlanta over the weekend and even though I brought the portable with me I didn't up load pics :p  Also, the only pic taken of the 2 of us was when we went to the Aquarium and we didn't buy the pics.  The only pic I got of hubs was a weird shot when I got him petting the sharks and rays at the Chattanooga aquarium.
So here's Friday, Sunday, Monday and Today

 I wore that hat all weekend. I had my butterfly dress and jeggings with a brown turtleneck for Friday.  Also, wore my yellow sketchers for comfort rather than my sneakers.  Think I got some odd looks but :p on them ;)
 New hose that I bought on clearance at Charmin Charlies.  Which reminds me I have pics in my phone of some necklaces that I liked.
 bad photo :p

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Love these outfts, lookin' good!

Adrienne