Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Winter Reads Wednesday

Well She's almost done. I just have a bit of back stitching. Then I will need to plan Topcho's Madam name and work on Emily's bookmark. I ran out the other day to buy the floss colors I didn't have. I finished reading The Glass Menagerie and took that back to the library Sunday. I picked up some other books and a Doctor Who series with William Hartnell. I'll have to watch that so it goes back to the library on Sunday. I finished reading The Magic of the Angels and the Graphic Novel Doctor Who/Star Trek cross over on my Nook. I need to fix it so it will take out of my gift card and not our credit card so I can buy the rest. Also, I've been listening to Christopher Isherwood's Christopher and His Kind while stitching. The week of Feb 10th is Unplug and Read. You pledge to forgo your computer and your TV and unplug and read for however long for the week. I ambitiously put 7+ hours hoping I could read an hour a day maybe longer on Sunday and Wednesday.

4 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

She's looking good.

My Garden Diaries said...

She looks fantastic!!! Great stuff lady!!

Unknown said...

looks so cute!

SoCal Debbie said...

Your bookmark is so cute! You've certainly been doing a lot of reading and listening and stitching!