Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools!

Well more like March Fools!  I hardly got on in March.  I did all my Dress Up Days but I just didn't get pictures and its all the same outfit over and over.
However this Saturday I went on a little spending spree and got some hose clearance on Target, sweater ones for next winter and some solid ones.  I paired it up with the purple hose I got from Charming Charlies a few weeks ago.
 
Then I did stitch on my ferret on Friday while watching The National Parks documentary on Netflix.  I ran out of brown and had to go to Michael's to pick one up.  I thought I had a 50% coupon at home but I guess it expired and I didn't print it in time.  Did get 40% off another box to organize my room with, when I went to Hobby Lobby I found the same thing but cheaper :p so I got a different style.

Today starts Script Frenzy, I'm debating still.  I've done NaNoWriMo where you write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November.  This is a 100 page script for anything, movie, play, graphic novel.  I only seem to write in November, between the cross-stitch and the scrap booking (which I haven't done much of) I don't make time.  I've made more time for riding the bike since it's nice out in the morning and I go to the gym after work Mon-Wed.  I now have one of the guys helping me with exercise so maybe I'll actually lose weight rather than stay the same. (probably help if I stopped drinking Dr. Pepper)

4 comments:

Cole said...

Love your dress up days ~ I love your tights collection!

I've passed a blog award on to you. Please visit my last post for the details :)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

lovely ferret :D

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your ferret is cute!

Anonymous said...

Your tights collection is great and that ferret's coming on a treat.