Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I haven't called my Mother yet!! My phone was almost dead so I'm letting it charge a bit first. :p

Spent some of the day organizing and going through my bankers box of scrappy bits!! Some of them have bit the dust. There were some swappy things that I put in a pile to go and some that I kept. Remind me DO NOT PULL OUT A FULL SHEET OF WHITE CARDSTOCK! OMG I have a whole ziplock packed with just white cardstock! I have very little red though! I guess I don't do red a lot :p I have two bags of patterned too :p

I went to the library today and checked out some organizing and designing books and some Hellsing Mangas. I read the Mangas all ready and started in on one of the junk books. If I followed this I'd have no crafty stuff ROFL well hardly any but maybe it would be a good thing? I don't think I can do it in GASP 4 days though! Then there's the boxes of stuff we moved with from FL that had no place to open in here. I know it's hard for me to open that and go ohh that's where that was!!! Do I really need to keep all my bunnies and Eeyores! OMG I won't be able to do it! But it would save me building shelves to show it all! hmmm tough descisions!

Ah well I have more packing calling me! Hubby bought me more boxes :D

Ziggy

No comments: