Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love Quilts

Love Quilts has new children up for 2011.

I'm trying to print off an image of Dora with a grid playing around with photo size now so I can get the grid to cover the whole pictures.

The little girl wants Princess and Dora with orange and purple. I found a picture of Dora in a yellow princess dress with pink and blue trim so I'm going to make the trim orange and purple.

I might go really crazy and try to do 2 quilt squares by September 1st! The other theme is pigs and my friend, who's last name is Bacon' might have a pig pattern that will work.

There is also another child who wants a Precious Moments and little girl quilt.

If you love to cross-stitch please considering stitching a quilt for a child who would love to have one.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a good cause! You are so good to stitch to bring children joy!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I was reading about this charity recently. I think it's a lovely idea and may well sign up for ome later this year.