Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I need another Wednesday theme

I need to do something else to get me to post on Wednesdays so my blog gets something on it!

Today is my 9th Anniversary. Hubs got the day off and is currently making cookies. I'll get dressed up and we'll drive around for a bit and spend the day together.

I was perusing my blog list and Blissfully Stitching posted about a walking challenge she was doing.
Summer Walk Challenge Button
I decided to join though I'll have to catch up on a few miles. As its raining today I may have to wait a bit.

I applied for a new job that will require me to be more active and lift stuff so I went back to the gym to do arm exercises yesterday. Yeah muscles missed that :p Its hard when it's still light when I get out of work to not just go for a walk but lately I've been getting home and not going back out on the bike or walking.

I need to get busy stitching the new Summer Reading Program started at the library and I don't have all my bookmarks done! I did too many bookmark prizes at once and they weren't as quick as I thought. Also, had some love quilt squares that needed turn in.

Well that's enough random thoughts. Everyone have a Wonderful Wednesday.

2 comments:

Topcho said...

Bit late but happy anniversary and good luck with your training plans and the other goals :)

Taffy said...

Happy belated Anniversary. :) Hope you had a wonderful day with the hubster! :)